Friday

Eternal Style



“New year, new me” is probably the phrase you hear the most in January. So in theory our style evolves every year but what will we look like 20, 30, 40 years down the line?
I’ve always been fascinated by elderly people who don’t take the safe route when it comes to growing old. Who are just as adventurous with their style in their 60's/70's/80's+ as they were in their early 20's ad 30's. People like...


CATHERINE BABA (no-one is really sure of her age but her myspace says she's 75):



VIVIENNE WESTWOOD (age 69):


ANNA PIAGGI (age 79):


IRIS APFEL (aged 90):




Im so glad that there's now a blog documenting such awesome style. Check out Advanced Style. When I get older I want to be just like these ladies.


And I'll leave you with some of my favourite shoots with slightly more mature models from Schon and Dazed and Confused magazines.




No comments: