Wednesday

Another One

Yep it's time for another collab for H&M, this time it's Comme des Garcons (well technically Rei Kawakubo). I must say I wasn't too bothered about the Karl/Stella/Madonna ones but did take an interest when I heard Viktor & Rolf would be doing one, of course I was left a bit disappointed (wedding dress anyone?). That trench coat with the heart buckle proved to be rather popular though, as will this one by Comme.


The rest of the outfits Im not so sure about, very Comme but I was expecting something more as their recent collection was unbelievable (in a good way). The line will consist of "mostly black and with Japanese tomboy airs, the H&M collection includes a range of tailored jackets, many deconstructed, along with cropped pants, baggy shorts and a variety of skirts in stretch wool. On the perkier side are polkadot knits in jersey or merino wool, colorful shirts - some with dots - and a "showpiece" coat-dress decorated here and there with dense Victorian ruffles." The look book doesn't include accessories, so at least I've got that to look forward to and I hear that there will also be a unisex perfume (unisex usually tends to smell more like mosquito spray than perfume, so not too sure about that one either) but we'll see. The line is supposed to hit stores in November.





*The HK post IS coming but it will have to wait as I am going to Russia for a week tomorrow.*

No comments: