Friday

Tim Burton's Alice Update

The fact that Tim Burton was going to direct a film version of Alice in Wonderland has been on my radar for quit sometime now and I've managed to find some sneaky peek pics on the internet


I must say, I'm a little disappointed with Alice's outfit - I was expecting/hoping for something more Gwen Stefani like. Also the dress underneath reminds me of the cut out jeans from House of Holland's latest collection - thats never a good thing right?



But apparently, this is an early make-up/costume test for Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter, which is more like it but don't quote me on that!

2 comments:

Kevin Milly Morosky said...

who's playing alice?

Anna Volosenko said...

This new Aussie actress called Mia Wasikowska. Matt Lucas is going to play Tweedledee and Tweedledum - amazing.