Friday

Jacques Townhouse Soiree

When I caught wind of that my style icon Sophie Ellis Bextor and the equally stylish interior designer (and creator of 40Winks Hotel) David Carter have curated a girly pop-up boutique hotel for Jacques cider, obviously my curiosity got the best of me.


I went on Tuesday evening and in the space of an hour and half I was treated to free cupcakes, two drink tokens to try out the two different flavours of Jacques, (a bit of a  lame) tarot card reading and my favourite bit - the dress up room and photoshoot! The "stylist" was a bit awful (I ended up styling myself) and the photographer was a bit weird but hey all good fun! You could also get a make-over, false lashes and all at the Benefit counter (and get 10% off if you brought any products on the night).


What really impressed me though was the ridiculously cute and girly little knick knacks and decorations. I'll admit I was tempted to take a few "souvenirs"....decided on getting my friend to take a few pictures instead. So the last few photos were taken by Leonie and hey what do you know? She also has a blog! Besides I got a goodie bag with a few mags and a bottle of Jacques cider at the end of the night.

No comments: