Thursday

Invites

It's always nicer to get invites posted to you rather than emailed me thinks and I've got a little collection building up for London Fashion Week. It felt a little bit like Christmas opening all my pressies (invites) this morning (well more like lunch time - the postman has been slacking off)!


And it's always nice to see designers make a bit of an effort with their invites. The Roger Vivier and Qasimi ones are so think, you could prob knock someone out with them! My favourite so far is the Horace one - simple but eye catching.


The SADO one has a bit of a Klimt look about it and Hemyca reminds me of my lecture "notes".


The Afshin Feiz one is a bit like marmite - I can't decide if I love or hate it! It's uber cute but I think I'm leaning towards the latter....

No comments: