Wednesday

Stylista

It seems people just can't get enough of Devil Wears Prada-esque bitchy fashion shows. Stylista is no exception. Eleven fashion wannabes will fight it out for the position of Junior Editor for US Elle. But first they have to work as fashion assistants (slaves) for Elle's Fashion News Editor, Anne Slowey (who's kinda like a cross between Anna Wintour and that blonde bird from "10 Years Younger"). The prize is a paid editorial position at Elle (paid - not talking work experience here. PAID!), a paid lease on a flat in Manhattan (yes please!) and a clothing allowance at H&M (errr, no thanks) for one year! Stylista premiers on 22nd October - I'll be watching it online like I do all my Gossip Girl episodes. Here's a sneaky peak. I admit - I'm hooked already.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man another fashion reality tv show?! I'm already hooked on The Hills, The Fashionista Diaries argh!!

Anna Volosenko said...

There's a The Fashionista Diaries?! (I have no sky/cable)

elysia mann said...

i'm excited for this!

Anonymous said...

Do you have digital TV, I think it's on E4