Wednesday

(Not So) Ugly Betty

Yes finally Ugly Betty returns to our screens on Chanel 4 this Friday and I couldn't help but notice how every episode, gradually Betty grew into her own style and these pics from the new series prove it me thinks!


Bright colours, clashing patterns - I actually like some of the pieces (just wouldn't wear them all at once). Bit of Kate Nash feel though - maybe they're sharing the same stylist?



But the scene that I'm really looking forward to is with Miss. Campbell. An ASBO Supermodel "acting" should be fun - Posh didn't do too badly last time actually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am excited to see what happens with the move to NYC. I admit I felt like I needed a bit of a catchup and I checked out http://abc.go.com/player/?channel=125571
It was a huge help!